Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: Nylabone DuraChew Dental Chew Dino Toy from chewy.com

This month, we tested the Nylabone DuraChew Dental Chew Dino Toy from chewy.com. And the verdict? Well, 3 out of 4 dogs agree:




This thing is totally chewable! Maisy, god bless her, has absolutely no interest in this (or most other chews for that matter).

Things that are awesome about it:
  • The dogs like it way better than regular shaped Nylabones.
  • Exciting enough that they have chewed on it regularly over the past week.
  • Not exciting enough to cause dog fights, meaning I can leave it sitting out.
  • Sweet dinosaur shape.
  • Made in the USA.
  • Seems to be pretty durable so far. 
  • Only $3.99 right now!
Things that aren't so awesome about it:
  • Only rated for dogs up to 50 lbs. (Not a problem for me, but it might be for you.)
  • Really, really hurts when you accidentally step on it in the middle of the night.
Disclosure: I got this free from chewy.com but was not paid in any way for what I'm writing. These are also my opinions and I wasn't told what to say.

No comments: