Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Project Gratitude: The Walk-In Clinic

In September 2013, Maisy became suddenly and critically ill. Our blog readers rallied around us, providing us with the emotional and financial support needed to get through a very stressful time. Although I will never be able to pay you all back, I can pay it forward through Project Gratitude.
Please email me at reactivechampion (at) gmail (dot) com if you have an individual or cause that you would like me to consider donating to.


In light of Sophia Yin's death this week, I decided to donate to a mental health cause. I chose the Walk In Counseling Clinic, a local nonprofit that provides free, confidential counseling to anyone who walks in the door. I have used the Walk-In Clinic a few times myself, so I know that it is incredibly accessible, completely helpful, and potentially life-saving.


No comments: