Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Year in Review

January
 Pyg had his 1st birthday! Maisy celebrated her 7th gotcha day. And then got diagnosed with entropion and corneal dystrophy by an ophtalmologist.

February
 I got engaged, and then realized that meant I would soon have four dogs.

March
 Maisy re-grew her bladder stones. Napi joined the "cool dogs club" and started taking fluoxetine/Prozac.

April
 After a diet change, Maisy's re-grown bladder stones disappeared. Thankfully.

May
 My friend Megan lost her Buzz. Pyg and I went backpacking!

June
 We all moved in together.
July
Maisy got her first leg towards her RL3. Napi celebrated his combined birthday/gotcha day. Fenced yard!

 August
 Lola turned 4! The second book in Denise Fenzi and Deb Jones' Dog Sports Skills series came out. I'm incredibly proud and honored to be apart of these books as the editor.

September
 Lola and Pyg failed the CGC in a most hilarious fashion. Maisy "graduated" from the ophthalmologist. We took all four dogs camping.

 October
Maisy had her 8th birthday. We celebrated Pyg's 1st gotcha day.

November
 My friend Nicky lost Shanoa. I applied to grad school.
December
We increased Napi's fluoxetine/Prozac dose. Denise Fenzi and Deb Jones' Dog Sports Skills Book 3: Play finished the first round of edits. I got married.


1 comment:

Chris and Mike said...

What a great ending to quite a year! Congratulations! May 2015 keep you all healthy and happy.